Saturday, October 18, 2014

What Can I Do?

What can I do?  Sometimes am I blinded by a lot of what I feel like I can't do, what I can't get to.  To maintain or discover a renewed vision, I can still ask myself to see what I can do.

I can recognize.

I can seek to understand.

I can offer compassion.

I can invite.

I can love...both by being firm, and by not keeping score.

And, I can remind myself of this; all that I hope for, and all that I want is given, not achieved.  That takes a lot of the pressure off, that often attends our fears.

It really helps to know, too, that the Master of all the things above is way ahead of me.  He's way better at it than me, He's very cognizant of what is needed, and He is actively pursuing His plan of goodness for us.

I can rest.  I can wait patiently.  I can be free.  ...that's what I can do.