Monday, May 13, 2013

The Problem is Not the Internet - It's Me

I must say I've been tempted to join some of the yelling on the sideline...about the Internet, or at least some of the forms that ride on it.  But, I've also felt an urge to 'keep it down'.  Something about doing so feels a little moralistic, and that it didn't really match my own habits with regard to the Internet.  I've taken on some fasts.  They were helpful.  But, I use still use it every day in one form or another.

Then I ran across this article and some good visual-type relief was created for me about the subject.

The problem is more as I suspected, even if unclearly; the problem is not the form, in this case, the Internet.  The problem is me.  ...although, I do think that forms can often contribute or enhance the problem of me.

Read:  I’m still here: back online after a year without the internet